Thursday, 22 October 2009

I feel honoured this week...

To have had my friend, fellow etsian and talented jewellery designer-maker Kathy from Jewels By Kat use one of my bowls in some of her styling photographs. It's lovely to see my work being used! If you haven't already seen her shop, check it out! She has a wonderful eye for detail, and her creations are really special. I thought I would share a couple of my faves...




I absolutely adore the owl she's used here - I have never seen one like that before! Everyone knows how much I love to wear little birdies!! The colour combo's fab too; I love the blue with the metal colour....


I also love this one. It's called Mother knows best, and has a lovely vintage feel. I think this one would be great for a glam winter night out or worn at Christmas dinner.... They're both on my Christmas wish list - let's hope Santa thinks I've been good!

No comments: