Sunday 6 July 2008

Nice weather for ducks...

I think I am in the eye of the storm - simultaneous thunder and lightening and the biggest raindrops in the history of raindrops. Mmmmm, I love a good storm, very dramatic!
Today was going to be summery outdoor activity with friends, but... So anyway I have taken the opportunity to upload a few things to my shop...


This one's inspired by Tudor architecture, and has little piercings to make it extra pretty if you use it to hold a candle.

Next up is this droplet bowl in watery colours with a recycled glass pool in the bottom... seemed appropriate for today's climate.


And then, speaking of birds that like water...


here's my little love bird soap dish! All of these activities (including blogging) have provided me with a great excuse not to make a final decision about which shiny hunk is to become Kenny, King of Kilns!!!!! I can no longer avoid the decision, so I'm off now to do the maths...

No comments: