Thursday 20 November 2008

Thanks Indie Quarter!

For those of you who haven't seen it, Indie Quater is a great blog about design. It's beautifully designed itself, which makes it a pleasure to read. Check it out here.
They were kind enough to run a feature on my etsy shop as part of their stocking filler features before Christmas. You can see that article here.
This week has been quite busy so far in my shop; evidently other people are more organized than I am when it comes to Christmas shopping...
I have added a couple of new pieces this week, and they are selling fast! One I am particularly pleased with is this Blue Lagoon droplet dish.
I have a bad habit of smashing wine glasses, but at least I can recycle them by putting them in the bottom of things in the kiln to create this pretty crystalline effect!