Friday 10 April 2009

Work in progress...


I don't normally show work in progress when it's a special order, but these are soooo cute that I couldn't resist. A very special lady has ordered a flock of eleven birds for in her wall, and four of them will be slightly different from the rest. They will have her childrens' names embossed into the surface, and will have a slightly different glaze in the texture. They go in size order according to their ages. I just love the concept. I wish my family had had a flock with our names on when we were kids! Of course they look a little rough around the edges at the moment, but they'll be smoothed off in due course. There are two more obviously, but I can't show them all or there would be no surprises left when she opens the box :-)

1 comment:

Grammatically Delicious Designs said...

Perfect. Exactly what I hoped they would look like, and they are not even done yet!!! Thanks so much for the update. And for any of you reading this post, Elizabeth is the BEST to work with if you want something special, different, unique, and pure art.

Danielle