Friday 6 November 2009

Christmas decorations

Here are a few images of my new Christmas decorations. This year I thought butterfly snowflakes might be nice, as well as some simple, classic lacy hearts...





So far the butterflies have completely sold out, and are now available and made to order with a slightly longer dispatch time. I like the simplicity of the unglazed creamy clay. It shows the texture of the lace off in greater detail, and can be emphasized with a classic red or gold thread for contrast. Both of these could even be used at weddings, and the thread changed to compliment the individual colour theme. I like to tie them to gifts instead of a bow too!

2 comments:

Alice at SimplyTheNest said...

I just bought the hearts! And the twin red heart pots. Oh and a poppy bowl. Got a bit over-excited on Etsy :-)

Elizabeth Prince Ceramics said...

Thanks for your order Alice! Hope you have a great Christmas :)