Tuesday 8 February 2011

New items in Spring colours!

Spring colors for those of you in the US ;) I still now struggle with that concept. I know where you are dear readers, and I know that you mainly live in the US. And I also know that on some level you will think I have spelled words like colour and humour and enquiry incorrectly.... I hope you'll forgive what you might see as my poor spelling, and understand that we just spell some words differently to you!
Anyway... I digress.... I got all excited this week, because I saw my first snowdrop. I have one little snowdrop that clings on to life year after year when all the other ones I planted at the same time never made it past season one. And finally, this year, it has a little sibling - yes, two snowdrops! Sibling snowdrop is still in bud, but number one is in as full a flower as a dainty little snowdrop can manage, and this can mean only one thing - Spring is nearly here!!
Which brings me to my new glaze colour... I previewed it last week here, but there are finally a couple of items in my shop in this colour, and here's one of them - Birds of a feather wall art ceramics in springy lime glaze.

3 comments:

Charlotte Hupfield Ceramics said...

Lovely new glaze! It's the same colour as the things in our kitchen and would go nicely on the wall :)
I am so looking forward to spring and the warmer, longer days!

Elizabeth Prince Ceramics said...

Hi Charlotte!
Yes, me too, I can hardly wait until it is safe to go out in flipflops again! x

Cindi said...

cute, cute, cute!