Saturday 16 June 2012

I have moved!!

We recently moved studio to Prestwich Village in Manchester. I have moved in above the lovely Ellie Magpie's shop, because there are lots of creative things going on there, and I shall be adding my own! I went to school with Jodie, the owner of Ellie Magpie, and she is now running sewing classes and workshops from there, as well as having a home and gift shop and haberdashery on the ground floor. I love her ideas for home decor, and if you are passing, it's a wonderful treasure trove of gift ideas and great to browse! I've been picking up a few sweet gifts for friends myself as I think they probably would like a change from pottery now and then! There are one or two of my pieces in there too, and more coming soon! As for me, I have my sunny studio upstairs, and my very own sunny roof garden to boot! Well it's sunny when the sun actually shines in Manchester... So in addition, I thought it might be nice to run some clay imprint days with children in the studio. I love doing these! Little ones grow up so quickly, so capturing how small their little feet and hands once were makes adorable artwork for your home, or cherished gifts for grandparents and relatives. We can even add names, dates and other words to the surface too - no child is too young, and we can even print grown up hands and feet! Slots are booking up fast and we're only doing limited dates, so book your place now! You can either book by calling Ellie Magpie on 0161 312 0934, calling into the shop at 491 Bury New Rd, Prestwich, Manchester M25 1AD, or use the contact form on this page.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Your new studio sounds divine! If I am ever in Manchester I will b esure to drop in!