Saturday 20 March 2010

What an honour!

A big thank you to a very lovely lady for sharing this image of the bowls I made for her and her husband to use to carry their wedding rings on their wedding day. It really was a pleasure to make something specially for them, and an honour to make something of such importance to two lovely people. I wish them both every happiness in their lives together.


This photo is just wonderful. The colours make it feel so earthy and natural. It is a rare treat for me to see the items I sell in use!
Anyway, the lady herself is an etsy seller, and so I found myself having a look around her shop, The Bride Gene... She has some great items, and I particularly love these...

These are great big hanging pompoms, and are a snip at a teeny weeny $10 for a pack of three! They'd make magical decorations at a wedding, or would be dreamy in a little girl's bedroom. She makes them in a pretty choice of other colours too.
Last but not least this week - today is the first day of Spring! It is official, winter is over, summer's on its way, and very soon it will be flip flop weather - yay! I have made a new variation of my Spring chicken bowls to celebrate :)
These are available in my etsy ($) and folksy (£) shops. Readers of my blog will get a little free gift with any purchase until Easter. All you have to do to get yours is send me a message with your order mentioning my blog :)
Happy Spring!

No comments: